Consumers spend over 3 hours per day worrying about their debt. Know the difference between your “wants” and your “needs,”
- Prepare a list of all your Credit Cards and the interest rate of each.
- Add the finance charges to the minimum do and pay that amount.
- Always make the payment before the recommended due date.
- Always pay more on your highest interest rate accounts first.
- Use the lowest interest-rate cards you have for the purchases you “need.”
- When you feel your debt is becoming out of control, do not wait to consult with a credit expert. You should have this consultation as soon as you can.
- Use Credit as income.
- Never exceed your assigned credit line.
- Don’t pay what their minimum payment is.
- Don’t pay on their due date
- Never make your payment on their due date pay it early avoiding the risk of a late payment fee.