Many consumers don’t have the time or patience to accomplish the credit process themselves and consider hiring a credit repair company. Does the company you contact have the experience necessary?
Is the Company Reputable?
- Verify any testimonials.
- Ask to speak with the individual that will be handling your file.
- Be specific about your issues.
- Be aware of the state they operate.
- Be aware of a credit repair company explaining a guarantee they will remove all derogatory information from your credit.
- Don’t meet a credit repair individual at Denny’s or Starbucks.
Professional companies will consult you first and not just quote an enrollment fee.
- They will show you how to read each of your credit files.
- They take time to inform you of the requirements and procedures necessary to accomplish your goals.
- They explain and prioritize the best course of action to reach your goal.
- They educate you with your Credit and Debit Management issues preventing problems in the future from occurring again.